Required to help strengthen and grow our recruitment process and strategy. This is an exciting new role within the Company so we’re looking for a self-starter who’s motivated by the challenge of helping to create and implement new recruitment initiatives.
- You will be involved in all employee relations issues around disciplinaries, grievances, performance, absence management as well as recruitment from start to finish and manage training within the organisation with the support of RBS Mentor our Employment Advisors.
- Assist with the full end-to-end internal recruitment process for the Hire Desks, Service, Haulage & Sales Divisions.
- Dealing with the recruitment and induction of Plant Operators, Drivers, & Service staff
- Entering of all Operator/Driver/Fitter information onto PIMSS database
- Dealing with all BAA applications for airside staff
- Explore and maximize cost effective and innovative recruitment methods and solutions such as the best use of social media, research and manage relevant job boards and leverage the Company’s own website.
- Work with the Directors & Senior Management for each department to help identify recruitment requirements, goals & strategies.
- Assist with the screening of prospective candidates via background, experience and agreed criteria to provide the Directorate with suitable candidate short lists
- Maintain, track and report all candidate feedback, manage the interview process, subsequent feedback and next steps as well as check references and negotiate as necessary.
- Responsible for managing all recruitment administration including preparing offer letters and contracts.
- Strengthen and support the on-boarding process (including collating new starter details, government tax forms, arranging IT set up, office access and training for the timesheet & expenses system)
- Maintain the recruitment filling systems
- Take notes at meetings and debriefs and circulate actions
- Circulate recruitment numbers to management team
- Deliver weekly and monthly application statistics to Recruitment Manager and present to HR team
- At least 2 years experience within a recruitment or HR environment (CIPD qualification not essential) and Plant Hire or Construction industry experience an advantage
- Experience of dealing with BAA applications would be highly desirable
- Experience of carrying out investigations & disciplinaries and grievances (support is given to our organisation via our Employment Consultants but experience of having been through the procedures would be an advantage
- Ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & recruitment solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the agency at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiating & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills