We are in search of a self motivated, energetic Office Administrator who is willing to prove they have what it takes to not only join our expanding team, but collectively help us be the very best in our industry.
- Full administrative support for the Operations Director & Operations Manager
- Working with the Operations Manager on souring articles for the quarterly newsletter
- Archiving and organising of picture gallery
- Book meetings for Operations Director & Manager into calendars
- Typing up and distribution of meeting minutes
- Acting as notetaker in HR related meetings when appropriate
- Updating of weekly Retention Fund spreadsheet
- Assisting the Hire Desk staff with filing and other jobs when required
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet and sign in all visitors in reception
- Ordering of stationery, cleaning supplies and office furniture for 4 depots
- Liaison with handyman for work required within the Office
- Distribution and monitoring of Company merchandise to Sales Managers & Customers
- Mailouts to Customers
- Sending out information to our Operators & Drivers to increase Sales
- Working with staff on major events
- Booking couriers, taxis and arranging travel when required
- Purchase of lunch daily for the MD]
- Booking of meeting rooms, hospitality for visitors, including ordering of lunches when required
- Scanning of documents for electronic filing
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess talent to multi-task, anticipate and prioritize.
- Have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel
- Possess excellent people skills and great personality
- Have strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Be highly organized, on time, professional
- Ensure confidentiality at all times with business sensitive information
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development.