Lynch transport have recently taken delivery of a number of new Beavertails which have been equipped with the very latest safety features, including a near side lower door window and new halo and red zone exclusion system.
In fact the vehicles not only offer the driver greater safety but the cab interior has also been designed to give greater comfort and better all -round visibility.
Just look at some of the new features:
- Near side lower door window - for better driver vision
- Halo system - gives the vehicle greater visibility to all road users especially in darker weather.
- Red Zone - this exclusion zone helps keep people out of the danger zones
- Walk ways – when working at height these reduce the risk of fall.
- New ramp angles -makes loading and unloading safer due to lower angles of incline.
- Standard fitment of left turn audible warning / sensors for VRU (Vulnerable Road Users).
See our new Beavertails’ Halo & Red Zone exclusion system which will be lighting up the road in the coming months and ensuring greater visibility of the vehicle to all road users especially in darker weather.
Lynch delivering safety as standard and meeting hire demands.