This statement is for our customers and our supply chain.
L Lynch are following Government's guidelines on COVID-19, and we are committed to meeting the industry’s Plant Hire and Haulage service demands. Our efforts are focussed on the health & safety of our people, and our customers during this time. We have implemented and are continuously reviewing contingency measures to reduce the risk to our people and to ensure we continue to deliver our services to the industry.
Our contingency measures include:
- Avoiding face-to-face visits with customers
- Use telephone conferencing where possible
- Stopping all unnecessary site visits
- Stopping all unnecessary Depot travel
- Displaying posters about personal hygiene and social distancing
- Dispensing hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial hand wash at entry and exit points of Depots
- Sanitising surfaces regularly
- Sanitising plant & vehicle cabins
- Using contactless and digital processes only
- Monitoring official sources regularly
We would like to take a moment to admire the dedication and resilience of our workforce in this challenging time. It’s thanks to our people that we can and will continue to provide customers with enthusiasm and desire to deliver excellent service to keep projects running.
Our team is ready to support you.
Don’t hesitate to contact us:
Plant Hire: 020 8900 0000
Haulage: 020 8900 9992