Plant Invoicing Administrator
We require an individual can work well in either a team or independently. is personable, approachable, and have excellent administration and organisational skills. Working closely with operational depots, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of all Plant Hire contracts.
Competitive salary paid relevant to experience.
- Carrying out invoice runs on a weekly basis for all operated plant hire, and twice monthly for self drive hires.
- Entering re-hired supplier timesheets where we have outsourced plant for our customers
- Ensuring Timesheet Rules remain up to date for each specific customer and liaising with our IT department to ensure any new invoicing templates are uploaded
- Running weekly reports to be distributed to all depots, including missing timesheets and unconfirmed hires
- Monitoring and following up on reporting to ensure all invoicing has been completed by month end close
- Responsible for ensuring all invoices are checked and posted out to weekly deadlines
- Recommending process improvements
- Attaching and scanning of supplier timesheets
- Assisting the Credit Control team with customer invoice queries where necessary
- Overseeing the workload of Administration Support
- Previous Sales Ledger experience
- Hire industry experience desirable
- Confident working in a standalone, high volume invoicing role
- Excellent eye for detail
- Able to liaise with colleagues of all levels